77% of people are concerned that artificial intelligence (AI) will cause job loss in the next year.
One McKinsey report predicts that AI-related advancements may affect around 15% of the global workforce by 2030.
Think that the building industry is immune to these changes?
AI can streamline processes, enhance productivity, and optimise resource usage.
To succeed in residential construction in 2024 and beyond, building companies need to embrace artificial intelligence (AI).
Not staying up to date with the latest trends in AI could be a critical mistake for builders. It will gain momentum much quicker than you think.
Why AI Could Change Construction Forever
Here are just some of the ways AI could revolutionise the building industry:
- AI-powered software can analyse vast amounts of data, including architectural designs, floor plans, and construction regulations, to assist in the design and planning phase.
- AI can automate project management tasks by monitoring progress, tracking milestones, and identifying bottlenecks.
- AI algorithms can analyse historical data, market trends, and supplier performance to optimise your supply chain.
- AI-powered visual inspection systems will detect defects, deviations from plans, and structural weaknesses during construction.
- AI chatbots and virtual assistants can enhance customer service by providing instant responses to enquiries, scheduling appointments, and guiding potential clients through the sales process.
And that is only scratching the surface…
Elite Building Companies Are Embracing AI
The best-performing residential building companies are using artificial intelligence to transform the way they operate.
That’s why we’ve tracked down a number of experts to speak at the Professional Builders Summit about AI and what it means for building businesses.
Experts like Johann Nogueira, CEO of Comet Suite, will be giving a live demonstration of AI-powered lead generation.
And Bosco Anthony kickstarts day two with a keynote presentation on How AI Will Affect Residential Building Companies In 2024.
Here are just some of the trends this presentation will cover:
- Generative AI and its impact on marketing and comms
- Creative enhancements in performance and advertising for residential building
- AI-driven marketing automation for improving conversions
- AI-generated faces and video chatbots
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in the residential building space
Over 100 hours of research and preparation have gone into this presentation alone.
Attendees will leave knowing exactly which AI tools they can use in their building company today to increase productivity AND understand what is coming in the future to safeguard their systems and processes against the next wave of AI technology changes.
To stay up to date with the latest trends in residential construction, including AI, sales processes, margins, regulation, risk, and more…
Get tickets for the Professional Builders Summit now.